The pain remedies counter like aspirin, acetaminophen and ibuprofen are the options to relieve pain and inflammation quickly. But they have side effects.
Aspirin has been linked to gastrointestinal problems and ulcers, bleeding and stroke. Tylenol contains acetaminophen, which is toxic to the liver.
Synthetic drugs can offer fast relief but are risky. There are many anti-inflammatory herbal remedies that are effective after various times, but the following provide relief quickly.
Five natural solutions for pain
(1) Kratom a natural herb that is unknown to most of us in their effects on pain.
Kratom has an interesting history from old times has been used as an herb to reduce pain, increase energy and lift the mood among Indonesians. Many who have become addicted to opium kratom have been used to help stop this so addictive drug.
According to legend, this is why it was banned there. It was interfering with the opium trade. Maybe it’s true, maybe not.
The fact that it was banned in their country of origin as well as the fact that kratom promotes a good feeling that helps overcome depression with a strong effect similar to coffee got the attention of officials to prevent drugs from entering the United States. It is prohibited in the state of Indiana.
But it is available online in all other states and most other countries.
(2) Devil’s Claw (Harpagophytum) is an herb of South Africa that has been popular in Europe for hundreds of years. It has proven effective as an anti-inflammatory for arthritis, tendinitis, and muscle pain.
Germany’s Commission has approved as a nonprescription drug. It is not recognized by the FDA as a drug, but its legality is not an issue today.
(3) The cannabis, unfortunately, have a legal problem. It has been clinically proven to relieve pain quickly. It also has the side effect of altering the mood if inhaled. But there are other methods of using cannabis (marijuana) that have no such effect.
If you are lucky to live in a state that allows medical marijuana use and gets approval for a medical marijuana card, you have access to a remedy for pain that works well and immediately for chemotherapy patients, glaucoma patients who suffer pain severe eye and headaches.
(4) Turmeric is without controversy or legal matters. The active ingredient is curcumin, which offer faster turmeric alone relief.
Enteric capsules of high doses of curcumin with piperine, the active ingredient of black pepper that increases the absorption of nutrients, are great for passing through the stomach intact. The enteric coating protects the capsules so that they are not damaged in the early stages of digestion in the stomach, allowing the ingredients to enter the large intestine.
Or you can empty a regular curcumin capsule with piperine in a tablespoon of coconut oil or olive oil and take it. If no piperine, add black pepper.
(5) Combined with dimethyl sulfoxide Arnica homeopathic topical cream with DMSO to give relief to pain caused by injury, arthritis or sciatica. Add the DMSO increases the effectiveness of topical arnica while adding a little of their properties against pain.