Some of the most stunningly gorgeous wedding gowns are the ones featured in our favorite wedding movies. Brides dream of experiencing that same heart-stopping moment as seen on the big screen when everyone is taken away in awe by the beauty of the bride in her dress. At Wedding Dresses boutiques, brides can find many dresses similar to the ones featured in their favorite movies. Wearing one of these astonishing wedding dresses can provide any bride with the inspiration she needs to feel like a movie star.
The Top Ten Most Memorable Movie Wedding Dresses
1. The Great Gaspy – The wedding dress worn by Daisy Buchannan (Carey Mulligan) gives a glamorous look inspired by the 1920s. It features an art-deco pattern and an elegant streamlined silhouette. Vintage dresses are always a popular choice for brides seeking a timeless look.
2. The Hunger Games: Catching Fire – The intended dress for Katniss (Jennifer Lawrence) is over the top with flowing layers of organza, chiffon ruffles, and Swarovski crystals. This dress is sure to make any bride feel like a movie star.
3. The Vow – Paige (Rachel McAdams) wore a cute, short, vintage dress that is elegant yet not elaborate. This dress brings the party vibe to the wedding.
4. Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 – Bella (Kristen Stewart) wears a romantic fitted dress with long sleeves and an opened lace back. This dress is perfect for winter weddings and is sure to give a feel of romance in the air.
5. The Proposal – In this movie, we see a 1930s style conservative dress worn by Margaret (Sandra Bullock). This look showcases the era of Old Hollywood with a simple, but yet glamorous look.
6. Sex and the City – Carrie Bradshaw (Sara Jessica Parker) wears a jaw-dropping dress featuring a modern look. This unique design is perfect for any bride who wants to make a considerable impression.
7. Mamma Mia – The dress worn by Sophie (Amanda Seyfried) is Grecian inspired with lots of tulle and lace. Consider this dress if you are planning a beach wedding.
8. 27 Dresses – Jane (Katherine Heigl) wears a basic sleeveless dress with a simple embroidered flower print for her casual wedding on the beach. This dress is another excellent outdoor dress option.
9. The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement – The dress worn by Mia (Anne Hathaway) has beautiful long sleeves of lace. If you desire to feel like a princess, then this is the dress for you.
10. Enchanted – Giselle (Amy Adams) wears an over-the-top puffy wedding dress. This look is great for the lover of Disney movies.
Shopping for Bridal Dresses san francisco can be stressful, but Wedding Dresses boutiques have trained employees to help you find the perfect dress. They understand that the dress you choose has to make you faint with excitement. Brides try to eliminate some of this stress by looking to wedding dresses seen in movies as inspiration. There are many Bridal Dresses san francisco that resemble the dresses seen in the romantic comedy movies that have stolen our hearts.