If you are in a relationship, you probably have been through a situation where you said something really wrong and she got all judgmental and mad at you. And when she is mad, you know how hard it can be to win her back.
There is no such thing called a perfect relationship. And honestly, if you are not fighting, you are in a wrong relationship. However, a fight should not be the end of everything and therefore, if she is mad at you for something that you have done; you should come up with different ideas to make things alright with her once again.
Here are a few things you can try while your girl is angry on you –
- Learn when to stop talking– The biggest mistake guys do in a relationship is, not knowing when to stop talking during a fight. Of course, fights can be intimidating and it can make you angry like anything. But that doesn’t give you the right to hurt the other person with the wrong choice of words. You should know how to behave even when you are angry. If you cannot control, leave the place for some time.
- Talk it out – Being Mr. Egoistic will not help you during a fight. Girls actually want their boyfriends to come over and talk about the issue. Most of them do not look out for space like guys do; they want the fight to be over as soon as possible. So, if you have made her cringe over something or had a huge fight; do not make the mistake of expecting things to correct on their own.
- Hug her; they are free – Hugging and cuddling are girls’ favorites. At least, for most of them. Hug them and make them feel comfortable and safe. They love it. This is the best thing you can do when you cannot win her over a fight with any other means.
- Surprise her; Be Her Genie – If she was looking for something for a long time and was unable to find that, then it is the best time for you to surprise her with it. She can never say no to such surprises. You can also surprise her with some chocolates, flowers or a gift tied with cute love letters for her; these little things will make her fall in love with you all over again.
- If you love her, then show it her – Girls need attention! They do not like to be left alone when they are upset. After a fight even if they want you not to call them up, you should still try to contact her so as to make her feel important and loved. Give her a call and ask how she is doing.
- Apologize – Last but not the least, apologize. And this is the most crucial part. You have to make it count and show her that this is not something you are doing out of compulsion. Show her that you are apologizing because you want to and because you do not want to lose her.
You know she is the one and she can make you feel the way like no one else can. If you do not want to lose her, make sure you follow the above-mentioned tips for a healthy relationship.