What do we understand with Hepatitis C?
The viral disease of Hepatitis C should be considered seriously as this disease can lead to inflammation of liver which is caused primarily by the hepatitis C virus which can be transmitted by contaminated blood. This virus is also associated with IV drug abuse and and transfusion. There can also be cases where the source of hepatitis C remains unknown.
How should we prepare for the Treatment?
After being diagnosed with Hepatitis C disease, the first phase of the journey is prepare oneself for the treatment. You are halfway through the road of difficulty if you have made yourself ready to face the difficulties. Here is a list of things that you can do to make yourself absolutely ready for the Hepatitis C treatment.
- Make sure that you keep all your test reports and documents safe in a file so that it is easy for the doctor to monitor your progress.
- Have a detailed conversation with the doctor. There are a lot of treatments available to cure Hep C. the choice of treatment will hugely depend on the genotype of an individual or the condition of liver and past Hep C treatments. Therefore, it is important for the individuals to keep clear conversations with the experts in order to pick the best treatment.
- Be proactive about the treatment. Talk to the people about the drugs that you are taking and its relationship with the treatment medication. Discuss about your health concerns. Be sure about the treatment as this boosts your body’s responsiveness to cure Hep C.
Can Exercises help in Hepatitis C?
Proper and routinely exercises can immensely help individuals to improve the condition of their liver and have a better overall health.
Exercises are most useful to heavy weighted individuals as working on the body mass index can help them in reducing the chances of non-alcoholic fatty liver diseases. Losing weight also helps the body to enhance the metabolism of glucose reducing the demand of liver for body.
Following routined exercise schedules about three times a week can help individuals enhance their overall health and well-being. Regular exercises also increases the mass of the muscles so as to burn calories all the day long. Regular exercises also boosts up energy in individuals and helps them to get rejuvenated with mood and energy.
There have been studies to prove that daily exercises have helped men cure the damages caused due to fatty liver acid.
Does change in diet impact Hepatitis C?
The food that we eat is metabolised by the liver. Therefore a healthy diet plays a very crucial role in managing health issues like Hep C. The health issue of Hep C also increases the chances of fatigue and low energy. Taking nutritious and fuel-rich diet and drinking plenty of water helps to improve the condition of body.
One important factor to keep in mind is to get a balanced diet. Individuals should include all basic food groups in the diet that includes dairy, fruits, proteins, whole grains etc. the amount of saturated fats should be reduced. There are more eating habits that individuals should follow, these includes:
- Avoid taking sweets and take the right type of carbs
- Include a lot of fruits and veggies
- Power up your body with proteins
- Have a color riched diet
- Skip fried foods and fats
- Eat fresh food and avoid junk
- Don’t go for undercooked or raw food
- Have more of caffeine
Taking adequate steps and precautions helps to cure the problems related to Hepatitis C at an initial stage. Individuals suffering from Hepatitis C should have all the knowledge and information about the problem and its treatment in order to get the best results.