Work advisors perform a terrific task of managing and handling things at their best. Be it the potential of a machine or a worker, and then certainly know how to extract the maximum. However, if you’ve a bad manager, and have been experiencing losses, then do not worry, your Work Advisor will spot it and get rid of such pests from your company. Check out some of the ways:
- Today, the world is full of gadgets and IMs. Yet, if your manager fails to provide undivided attention to everything, then it is an indication of a bad manager. A good manager delegates job and time responsibilities. Bad managers are unorganized and hold restricted time management potential
- If your manager gives vague answer to appropriate questions. If he appears confused in meetings, if he takes pauses often and hold no specific reasoning, then it is a sign of a bad manager
- Is your manager so busy to visit you, or answer or mails? Does your manager fail to sort out the issues raised by the employees? A work advisor tip: A bad manager is a person who fails to resolve issues in a small period of time.
- Bad managers tend to be busy everytime. They don’t have time to set meeting with employees, monitor their goals, collaborate with business clients, and answer questions of their bosses and employees.
- Managers who set low goals for their segment are bad managers. They set objectives which can easily be accomplished with lesser effort. They do not supervise their employees as they themselves cannot handle higher goals. They lack the ability of team work and dedication.
- Bad managers more or less use the word YOU rather than I or We. This a sign of a bad work manager. Word Advisor tip is that such managers fail to accept responsibility for unmet objectives of failed projects.