Global market growth is expected across all health and wellness categories, including in the beauty and personal care categories. Much of the growth, industry analysts say, will be due to the combined increasing markets for both the older age groups and millennials, coupled with the growing demand for products with new offerings, including all-natural product categories.
For you as a consumer, that means more mixed messaging about aging skin, what causes wrinkles, and what can help prevent these. What works? There are at least 10 ways.
10 ways to free your smile from wrinkles fast!
Worrying about that wrinkle on the sides of your mouth and the corners of your eyes won’t get you anywhere near a solution that takes these away, but an anti-aging product like Aurealux Eye Gel can. What else works to give you a wrinkle-free skin? Check out these 10 tips below:
1. Cover up with makeup. Your cosmetic stash always come in handy when you need them the most — if you know what your way around makeup, that is! A great cover up combination that consists of a good moisturizer, a BB cream and a concealer may be all you need to achieve a more radiant glow and a less wrinkled skin texture in just five minutes or less.
2. Exfoliate twice weekly. If you have sensitive skin, your skin may tolerate less. The great idea behind exfoliation is that it cheats your skin cells. By deliberately damaging the top layer of your skin, your skin cells are driven to think that the surface of the skin is damaged and needs to be repaired. As a reaction, your skin produces higher amounts of collagen then, facilitates a skin turnover that surfaces newer, more radiant, softer and smoother skin — wrinkles gone!
3. Deep moisturize. Day and night, aging skin requires consistently high levels of moisture. However, aging skin needs more than just the plumping power of your ordinary moisturizer. As you age, you need more collagen, peptides, hyaluronic acid, vitamins, co-enzyme Q10 and other proprietary ingredients in your creams that allow your skin to hold more moisture, retain its efficient conduct of repair and regeneration functions, and even correct multiple signs of skin aging.
4. Fold in antioxidants in your regimen. Among the first changes an aging skin experiences is the steep decline in the antioxidant levels of the skin. When these protective components become overrun by cell-damaging free radicals, that’s when skin gets damaged and begins to age. For aging skin, the most beneficial antioxidants are Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Vitamin B 3 (Niacinamide).
5. Include an eye cream in your routine. There can be no youthful looking skin without fresh, radiant skin around the eyes. Give this area special attention with Aurealux Eye Gel. This product made by P&G for Dolce and Gabbana contains Niacinamide, one of the most powerful topical antioxidants you can get from a wrinkle cream, Italian olive oil extract, and the proprietary Gold Flavo-Silk Tricomplex.
6. Eye mask. Deep hydrate skin around your eyes with an overnight eye mask. Sleep with the mask on, and wake up with eyes you’ve never seen so alive! If you have dark under eye issues, look for a mask that contains skin brighteners, such as licorice or papaya extracts.
7. Low level laser light therapy. Rejuvenate your skin by availing of this deep tissue treatment. This procedure utilizes laser light to systematically wounding and heating your skin, and stimulating collagen production deep within your skin in the process.
8. Bipolar radio frequency treatment. Combined with laser light, radio waves are used to systematically damage the skin and heat it up without unnecessarily damaging the healthy patches of skin on the skin matrix. This stimulates cellular energy which, in turn, raises collagen levels and facilitates skin turnover.
9. Get on a detox diet and drink plenty of fluids. You’ll never believe how simply not feeding on processed food and eating only fresh fruits and veggies for three straight days can give your skin a youthful glow. Load up your diet with plenty of antioxidants, anti-inflammatories, apart from essential vitamins and minerals. Drink plenty of water too.
10. Get plenty of sleep. Give your skin the treatment it deserves simply by getting more sleep.
Wrinkle-free skin for life may not be possible to achieve. However, you can always look up to two decades younger than most people your age.