There is no greater experience for a young child or teenager than gaining the perfect freedom to design and recreate their bedrooms. It’s a great thing when a parent lets their child do “whatever they want” with the walls of their own home. It encourages their own expression and sense of creativity. Many young children love the freedom to be able to decorate their walls with all kinds of posters. Like to read some rock magazines or the latest fashion magazines, these make a great way to keep their interests and aspirations on their walls.
Sometimes due to budget, time or location it is not always possible to design a fully DIY design of paints, wallpaper and epic creative energy. Fortunately, you can add that personal touch to your child’s room , children attract with animal and horse paintings and some like pets paintings , and using the ideas below.
1. Wall Decals: Wall decals are an easy way to illuminate space on otherwise empty walls. Removable decals are great because they can be removed and replaced without causing much damage to the painted surfaces that make them suitable for tenants or when the child needs to change the decor as they get older.
2. Paintings : Traditional themed posters and paintings for kids are a budget friendly way to add colour to the blank walls of a kid’s room or nursery quickly and cheaply. You can use low-tack pressure sensitive adhesive putty products such as poster putty to attach them to a wall for easy removal later.
3. Wrapping paper: Often forgotten, wrapping paper is a fun way to decorate a child’s room. Keep it in the interior line of drawers and wardrobes and cover the cardboard box to create a fun and easy storage solution for toys and crafting items.
4. Use pillows and pillow cases: One or two or three of these brightly coloured items can be placed in a baby bed or chair or in the reading corner. Team them up with a small book shelf and a selection of books to inspire creativity and literacy. Perfect for sitting comfortably on the floor while playing so why not add a cheap blanket and some blocks for the budding architect?
5. Lamps and night lights: Colourful lamps can add a bright glow to a dark corner both practical and comforting and an easy way to create a happy theme in a day with fun prints.
Lamps come in a variety of styles that can be placed either on the bedside table or in a place that only needs that little extra light. walls with all kinds of posters. Like to read some rock magazines or the latest fashion magazines, these make a great way to keep their interests and aspirations on their walls.
- Printed knobs and pulls: The simple white dresser can be easily enhanced by simply replacing the designs with something a little brighter.
Getting a swap done is easy. You only need a few minutes and a screwdriver, proves that it is still easy to get “a handle” on the personal touch of your decor.