Wedding dresses are so sought after that there’s an ever-widening approach with research required to finally settle on one dress. Though these days, the choices are innumerable and extremely confusing which is why there are wedding designers who help in narrowing your choice to something much more collected and wedding planners who try and put up a list of requirements for you that can be matched to what you need and deem desirable.
Wedding designers include Fashion icons like Diane Von Furstenberg, Vera Wang, Alexander McQueen, Valentino, Donatella Versace, Giorgio Armani, Valencia, Donna Karan New York and many more that make it at being the Best Wedding Dress Designs
Designers who specially create wedding outfits are considered one of a kind because the designing of a wedding dress has to be unique and desirable and not downtrodden like every other regular design. Weddings are one of the most beautiful creations on earth because of its ability to consciously couple two people together for a lifetime. This sacred atmosphere brings about love, prosperity and happiness. A wedding dress must be as beautifully designed as these qualities to be everlastingly remembered.
Types of wedding dresses for a bride in the west usually include flowing white dresses with tight bodices, flared or panelled skirts and veils. In Indian weddings though the wedding dresses for the brides are far more traditional which includes sarees, anarkalis, lehengas, salwar suits and bejewelled outfits truly spelling Indian like no other way.
Indian designers include Manish Malhotra, Neeta Lulla, Ritu Kumar, Tarun Tahiliani, Shantanu and Nikhil, Sabyasachi Mukherjee, J J Valaya, Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla, Rocky S, Wendell Rodricks, Anita Dongre.
Designers such as Satya Paul and Manish Malhotra have indulged in creating their own collections for the Jacket Bridal Lehenga. Colours like beige, cream and mustard are popular choices.
Lehengas have lately become one of the most exceptional wedding dresses. Used by most women on their D-day, the options are plenty. Some of them are included below:
- Designer lehengas with mirror and crystal: These designer lehengas focus on cropped blouses, bared midriffs, long skirts and draped stoles. The main element of design here is the sequinned work either portrayed with Zari, Kundan work or mirrors and crystals. Stone work is also popular. This gives a glamorous look to the outfit and is perfect for weddings and other grand occasions.
- Suneet Varma and Manish Malhotra are popular picks for the same.
- Gota Patti Bordered Designer Lehengas: Gota borders have been trending since 2014, and are widely used for lehengas. Designers use gold borders, narrow or thick to make a striking appearance. Designers such as Reynu Taandon and Ritu Kumar have embroidery such as this on their bridal wear.
- Long sleeved Designer Lehenga: These lehengas have long sleeved blouses, cropped blouses with sleeves, and a bare midriff. Perfect for winter wear and indoor events, these gorgeous lehengas are to die for. Some lehengas such as these also have netted blouses with attached sleeves which gives a sheer and dainty look to the entire outfit. Worn with gowns, Gaurav Gupta and Manish Malhotra have beautiful designs in their collection which will steal your breath away.
- Bandhgala Choli and Kurta Lehenga Designs: Cropped Bandhgala cholis, long kurta tops and lehengas are another fashionable bridal wear option. Rohit Bal has created an exceptional base for the Kurta Lehenga design.
Reynu Tandon, Ritu Kumar and Manish Malhotra incorporate fabrics such as velvet, silk and georgette to create designs worth a serious fashion statement for the perfect wedding dress collection.